PERSONAL DATA FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE COMPETITION FOR THE GOLD MEDAL OF THE INTERNATIONAL POZNAŃ FAIR
- Providing personal data is a condition of participation in the Gold Medal Competition at the Poznań International Fair (hereinafter: the Competition). The transfer of personal data is voluntary - the Competition participant is not obliged to provide it, however, failure to do so prevents participation in the Competition
- The administrator of personal data is:
Spółka Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie sp.z o.o.
ul. Głogowska 14, 60-734 Poznań
KRS NIP 777-00-00-488
NIP (tax identification number) 0000202703
tel. +48 61 869 2000
- The data processor is:
World Trade Center Poznań sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań
12 Bukowska St., 60-810 Poznań
tel. +48 61 8661050
- Data Protection Officer:
Contact details: iod
- Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data:
Personal data will be processed on the basis of voluntary consent in order to participate in the Competitionco-organized by the Administrator and the World Trade Center Poznań sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań.
- Retention period and categories of recipients of personal data:
Personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the implementation of the Competition and during the tax settlement period.After the deadline indicated in the previous sentence, personal data will be deleted.The data will be processed by employees of the Administrator or by persons employed by the Administrator based on civil law contracts - based on the authorizations granted by the Administrator to process personal data.Personal data will be transferred only to companies that under the contracts signed with us perform the necessary services.
- Your rights related to the processing of personal data and making automated decisions
Because we use your personal data, you have:
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing,
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data,
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of your data due to your special situation - in cases where we use your data on the basis of our legitimate interest,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format.
You can send this data to another data administrator or request that we send your data to another administrator. However, we will only do this if this message is technically possible. The right to transfer personal data only applies to youdata that we process based on a contract with you or based on your consent.
- To exercise the above rights, please contact us or our Data Protection Officer.
Also remember that you have:
The right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time. However, withdrawal of consent will not affect the fact that we were able to use your personal data for the entire duration of the consent, i.e. the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
The right to lodge a complaint with an authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
We ensure that we make every effort to provide means for physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.